Keep in mind the basic rules:
- Wash your hands often
- Keep 1.5 meter distance from others when not playing sports.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow, or use paper tissues. Dispose of these immediately after use.
- Stay at home if you have experienced (any) symptoms in the past 24 hours. Symptoms include; A cold, coughing, stuffiness, raised temperature, fever.
- Stay at home if you, or somebody in your house is tested positive for the coronavirus (COVID-19). Because you can get sick up to 10 days after having contact with someone who is contagious, stay at home for the full 10 days.
- Stay home if you have had the new coronavirus (confirmed with an official test) for at least 7 days after the result of the test.
- Stay at home as long as you are in home isolation, because you have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with the coronavirus.
- Come to the training on foot or by bike as much as possible, and avoid public transport.
- Always follow instructions from the authoritative figures (i.e. corona coordinators, trainers, board members, Sports Centre employee).
- Leave the sports location immediately after the end of the practice.
You can find the complete protocol over here.